A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Multi-Center, Dose Finding Study of SLV320, a Selective A1 Adenosine Receptor Antagonist, to Evaluate the Effect on Renal Function and Safety in Subjects Hospitalized With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure and Renal Dysfunction (Reno-Defend 1).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs SLV 320 (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms Reno-Defend-1
- 01 Jun 2011 Results published in American Heart Journal.
- 18 Nov 2009 Actual number of patients (46) and actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2009 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History