A Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Randomized, Two Centre Phase IIA Pharmacodynamic Cross-Over Study to Assess the Effect of AZD3355, 65 mg Bid, on Transient Lower Esophageal Sphincter Relaxations (TLESRs) in GERD Patients With an Incomplete Response to PPI Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lesogaberan (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 May 2010 Results published in Gastroenterology.
- 17 Nov 2009 Results to be presented at the GASTRO 2009 joint meeting (UEGW/WCOG).
- 12 Jun 2009 Trial phase changed from I/II to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.