A Phase 2 6-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Trial Of Varenicline Tartrate (CP-526,555) For Cognitive Impairment In Subjects With Schizophrenia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Varenicline (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Feb 2009 Actual initiation date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2008 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Mar 2009.