A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of iCo-007 Intravitreal Injection in Subjects With Diffuse Diabetic Macular Edema.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs ICO-007 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors iCo Therapeutics
- 21 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as results have been reported in an iCo Therapeutics media release
- 18 May 2010 The primary endpoint, ocular safety and tolerability, has been met, according to an iCo Therapeutics media release.