Evaluation of Pharmacodynamic Effects on Ovulation Suppression and Cycle Control of Three Agile Contraceptive Patches Containing Different Doses of Ethinyl Estradiol(EE)During Three Cycles of Administration.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Agile Therapeutics
- 02 May 2011 Results have been published in Hormone Molecular Biology and Clinical Investigation, according to a Agile Therapeutics media release.
- 29 Nov 2010 Official title, actual initiation date (Sep 2007), actual end date (Oct 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History