An Open-Label, Single/Multiple Dose Non-Randomized, 3-Period, Crossover Study To Determine The Potential Drug Interaction Of Conjugated Estrogens (CE) On Bazedoxifene In Healthy Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Bazedoxifene (Primary) ; Conjugated estrogens (Primary)
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 11 Feb 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2009 Additional location identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 3 Feb 2009.
- 03 Feb 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.