Safety and Efficacy of Exenatide Taken Before Lunch and Before Dinner Compared With Before Breakfast and Before Dinner in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Using Oral Antidiabetic Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Sep 2008 New trial record.
- 10 Jun 2008 Primary endpoint 'Proportion of glycosylated haemoglobin' was non-inferior between the two groups.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History