A Phase IIb Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose and Dose Regimen-Ranging Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Epratuzumab in Serologically-Positive Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patients With Active Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Epratuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMBLEM
- Sponsors UCB
- 04 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 19th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes.
- 30 Oct 2013 Quality-of-life results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 09 Sep 2011 Additional location added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History