Safety and the Anti-Tumor Effects of Escalating Doses of Adoptively Infused Ex Vivo Expanded Autologous Natural Killer (NK) Cells Against Metastatic Cancers or Hematological Malignancies Sensitized to NK TRAIL Cytotoxicity With Bortezomib
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Haematological malignancies; Malignant melanoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 11 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 04 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.