A Phase II Study of Oral Panobinostat in Adult Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Classical Hodgkin's Lymphoma after Failure of High-dose Chemotherapy with Autologous Stem Cell Transfusion and a Gemcitabine- or Vinorelbine- or Vinblastine-Containing Treatment Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record study status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History