Revlimid, and Metronomic Melphalan in the Management of Higher Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) and CMML: a Phase 2 Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REMMYDYS
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.