A Phase II, 24-Week, Open-Label Study Designed to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Novel Combination Therapy With Videx (Didanosine), Zerit (Stavudine), Rescriptor (Delavirdine Mesylate), and MKC-442 (With or Without Hydroxyurea) for the Treatment of HIV-1- Infected Patients Who Failed Previous Protease Inhibitor Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Delavirdine; Didanosine; Emivirine; Stavudine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 20 Sep 2008 New trial record.