A Multi-center, Randomized, Open-label, Active-controlled Study to Compare the Safety, Tolerability and Effect on Glycemic Control of Taspoglutide Versus Insulin Glargine in Insulin-naive Type 2 Diabetic Patients Inadequately Controlled With Metformin and Sulphonylurea Combination Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taspoglutide (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERGE-5; T-EMERGE-5
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Aug 2012 Results published in the Diabetic Medicine.
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History