Multicenter Randomized Double-Blind Placebo and Active Comparator Controlled Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of MBX-8025 in Moderately Obese Hyperlipidemic Patients With/Out Concomitant Atorvastatin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Seladelpar (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CymaBay Therapeutics
- 01 Feb 2012 Results assessing the effect of treatment lipoprotein particle subfractions published in Atherosclerosis.
- 14 Jun 2009 Results presented at the 15th International Symposium on Atherosclerosis.
- 18 Nov 2008 Results have been presented at the World Congress on Controversies to Consensus in Diabetes, Obesity and Hypertension according to a Metabolex media release; results have also been reported in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History