A Phase I/II Clinical Trial of the Hypomethylating Agent Azacitidine (Vidaza) With the Nanoparticle Albumin Bound Paclitaxel (Abraxane) in the Treatment of Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors and Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Azacitidine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.