Lenalidomide in Combination with Rituximab as Treatment for Patients with Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia - RV-CLL-PI-0292.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2018 Results (n=288) assessing clinical implications of cancer gene mutations in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia by taking data of this and other four studies, published in the Blood.
- 05 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as per M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 18 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.