A Phase I Study of MK-4827 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors or Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Niraparib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Colorectal cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jun 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results reported in Tesaro media release.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at ASCO 2013, according to Tesaro media release.