A Multicenter, Open-Label, Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Plasma Concentration Profiles of MK0633 in Asthmatic Children Aged 6 to Less Than 12 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Setileuton (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 May 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Sep 2008 New trial record.