A Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study to Determine the Effect of Two Dose Schedules of R1507 or Placebo, Both in Combination With Erlotinib (Tarceva), on Progression-free Survival in Patients With Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer With Disease Progression After First or Second Line Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Teprotumumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 14th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 07 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 19 Nov 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History