A Phase 2 Study of Lenalidomide in Previously Untreated, Symptomatic Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Rev-CLL
- 22 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2008 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.