A Phase 2 Exploratory Study of Erlotinib and SNDX-275 in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma Who Are Progressing on Erlotinib.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.