Acute Venous Thrombosis: Thrombus Removal With Adjunctive Catheter-Directed Thrombolysis--The ATTRACT Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alteplase (Primary) ; Dalteparin sodium; Enoxaparin sodium; Heparin; Tinzaparin sodium; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTRACT
- 07 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Cumulative incidence of Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (Villalta Scale)) has not been met as per the results published in the New England Journal of Medicine
- 07 Dec 2017 Results assessing whether pharmacomechanical thrombolysis prevents the post-thrombotic syndrome published in the New England Journal of Medicine
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.