A randomized double blind phase III trial of Pazopanib versus placebo in patients with soft tissue sarcoma whose disease has progressed during or following prior therapy (PALETTE).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Leiomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Synovial sarcoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PALETTE
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=333) of EORTC62043 and EORTC62072 trials assessing evolution in neutrophil to lymphocyte ratio in patients with advanced soft tissue sarcoma, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of a pooled analysis from EORTC 62012,EORTC62043 EORTC 62072 and EORTC62091 trials presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of a subgroup analysis assessing the effect of age, prior lines of therapy, and dose modifications on the safety and efficacy of pazopanib in advanced soft tissue carcinoma, presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History