A Phase IIa, Multicenter, Randomized, Third-Party Unblinded, Adjuvant And Placebo Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose, Safety, Tolerability, And Immunogenicity Trial Of ACC-001 With QS-21 Adjuvant In Japanese Subjects With Mild To Moderate Alzheimer's Disease .
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs QS 21 (Primary) ; Vanutide cridificar (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 18 Jul 2013 Results presented at the 2013 Alzheimer's Association International Conference .
- 29 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History