A Phase 2b, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of AA4500 Administered Two Times a Week for Up to Three Treatment Cycles (2 x 3) in Subjects With Peyronie's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Collagenase clostridium histolyticum (Primary)
- Indications Peyronie's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Auxilium Pharmaceuticals; Endo Pharmaceuticals
- 10 May 2012 Results have been published in the Journal of Urology according to an Auxilium Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Jan 2012 Primary endpoints added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History