Immunogenicity and safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine GSK134612 When co-Administered With GSK Biologicals' Pneumococcal Vaccine GSK1024850A in Healthy 12-23-Month-Old Children Previously Primed With GSK1024850A.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections; Pneumococcal infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Jun 2009 Actual patient number changed from 346 to 363 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History