A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Saxagliptin Added to Insulin Monotherapy or to Insulin in Combination With Metformin in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Insulin Alone or on Insulin in Combination With Metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2016 Results of pooled analysis of this and eight other trials assessing efficacy and safety of sexagliptin published in the Diabetes Therapy (2016).
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 435 to 1082 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History