A Multicenter, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Randomized Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Two Rimonabant/Metformin Combinations for Reducing A1C in the Treatment of Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Are Not on Current Drug Therapy.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rimonabant (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in Slovakia as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 13 May 2016 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to company decision taken in light of demands by certain national health authorities.