A Phase I Investigation of the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of V934/V935 hTERT Vaccination in Cancer Patients With Selected Solid Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs V 934; V 935
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Colon cancer; Gallbladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 24 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 37 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.