A Phase I Trial of RAD001 (Everolimus) and Avastin(R) (Bevacizumab) in Children With Recurrent Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RADBEV
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Sep 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.