A Parallel Phase II Study With Irinotecan/Cetuximab (Until PD) Followed by XELOX/Cetuximab (Until PD) vs the Reverse Sequence in Metastatic CRC With Previous Benefit on Irinotecan/Bevacizumab Based Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Actual initiation date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.