A Phase IIa Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo and Active-Controlled, Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK0974 Co-Administered With Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen in Patients With Migraine With or Without Aura.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibuprofen; Paracetamol; Telcagepant
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India; CTRI2009-091-000291).
- 27 Jun 2010 Results were reported at the 52nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society.
- 09 Oct 2009 Actual end date changed from Aug 2009 to Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History