A Phase II, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Replicated Crossover, Pilot Study on the Effect of Fipamezole on Neurogenic Orthostatic Hypotension in Patients With Multiple System Atrophy or Parkinson's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fipamezole (Primary)
- Indications Neurodegenerative disorders; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOEHN
- Sponsors Juvantia Pharma
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial has been discontinued in Portugal.
- 15 Mar 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Oct 2008 New trial record.