Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of a 4-Week Treatment With Oral Doses of MEN15596 in Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ibodutant (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRIS
- Sponsors Menarini
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 620 as reported by EudraCT.
- 21 Apr 2012 Additional trial locations (Italy, Slovakia, United Kingdom) identified as reported by EudraCT.
- 09 Nov 2010 Additional location (Belgium) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.