A Study to Investigate the Preventive Effect of AG-1749 Against the Recurrence of Gastric And Duodenal Ulcers During Long-Term Treatment With Low Dose Aspirin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gefarnate; Lansoprazole
- Indications NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Pharma
- 19 Dec 2008 Actual end date (Nov 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 812 to 461 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History