Randomized, Open-Label, Phase 3 Study of Pemetrexed Plus Carboplatin and Bevacizumab Followed by Maintenance Pemetrexed and Bevacizumab Versus Paclitaxel Plus Carboplatin and Bevacizumab Followed by Maintenance Bevacizumab in Patients With Stage IIIB or IV Nonsquamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pemetrexed (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POINTBREAK
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2015 Results assessing post-progression survival of PointBreak, ARIES and ECOG 4599 trials presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History