Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo -Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Pre-Operative Administration of Etoricoxib 120 mg, Etoricoxib 120 mg and Paracetamol 1 g Combination or Placebo in the Treatment of Postoperative Pain in Patients Undergoing Gynaecologic Laparoscopic Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary) ; Paracetamol
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jan 2012 Actual patient number added 40 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2012 Actual initiation date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.