An Open-label Phase I/II (Proof of Concept) Trial of an Combination of Nilotinib (AMN 107) and RAD001 in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (EudraCT2007-000502-70: European Clinical Trials Database).