A 6-Week, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study To Evaluate The Symptomatic Effects And Safety Of Celecoxib 200mg QD Compared To Diclofenac 75mg SR QD In Chinese Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis, With 6-Week Extension Phase Treatment On Celecoxib 400 Mg QD Or Maintaining Double-Blind Phase Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib; Diclofenac
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Aug 2010 Actual end date (August 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.