A Phase III, Randomised, Double-Blind, Multicentre, Parallel-Group, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Dose-Optimisation Safety and Efficacy Study of Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate (LDX) in Children and Adolescents Aged 6-17 With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary) ; Methylphenidate
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Shire
- 01 Sep 2015 Results of SPD489-405, SPD489-406 and SPD489-325 trials presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 21 Oct 2014 Results presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 09 Oct 2013 Results for the impact of previous ADHD medication on efficacy presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History