BrUOG-Brain-223-A Phase II Study of PPX (CT-2103), Temozolomide, and Concurrent Radiation for Newly Diagnosed Brain Tumours (CTI CT2103).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel poliglumex (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Brain cancer; Glioblastoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Oct 2012 Paclitaxel poliglumex has been granted Orphan Drug designation by the US FDA based on results of this trial, according to a Cell Therapeutics media release.
- 24 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.