A Phase III Open-Label Single Arm Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of MK0518/Raltegravir in a Diverse Cohort of HIV-Infected Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REALMRK
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Sep 2011 Results were presented at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC 2011).
- 19 Sep 2011 Trial acronym (REALMRK) reported by Merck.