A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Examine the Effects of Minocycline Extended-Release Tablets on Spermatogenesis in Human Males.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation
- 06 Dec 2011 Actual end date changed from Jan 2008 to Jan 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2011 Study purpose, treatment table details and additional endpoints added
- 19 May 2011 Results presented at the 106th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History