A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, phase 3 study evaluating the pain palliation benefit of adding custirsen to a taxane for second-line chemotherapy in men with castrate resistance prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Custirsen (Primary) ; Cabazitaxel; Docetaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SATURN
- Sponsors Achieve Life Sciences; OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Aug 2017 According to Achieve Life Sciences media release, Achieve Life Sciences merged with OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals and the later changed its name to Achieve Life Sciences.
- 11 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Feb 2014 Results presented at the 2014 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History