A Single-Arm, Open-Label, Multicenter Feasibility Trial of Bevacizumab Given in Combination With Concomitant Chemoradiation (Cisplatin and Vinorelbine) in Locally Advanced Unresectable Non-Squamous, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.
- 17 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Roche record.