A Study to Evaluate the Clinical Benefits of Tramadol/Acetaminophen (Ultracet) vs. Diclofenac (Voltaren) in the Treatment of Pain in Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis Receiving Stable Treatment of Disease Modifying Anti-rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tramadol/paracetamol (Primary) ; Diclofenac
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Johnson & Johnson
- 28 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (4) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2009 Actual initiation date (Sep 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.