A Randomized, Prospective, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Rifaximin for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Crohn's Disease.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rifaximin (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 30 Apr 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 18 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.