A Phase 1/2a, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Viral Shedding of MEDI-559, a Live Attenuated Intranasal Vaccine Against Respiratory Syncytial Virus in Healthy 1 to less than 24 Month-Old Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 559 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 08 Aug 2012 Actual end date Aug 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 22 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.