An Open Label Study of the Effect of First Line Combination Treatment With Avastin and Docetaxel on Disease Response in Patients With Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIMADOS
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 88 to 100 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.