Clofarabine Plus Low-Dose Cytarabine Induction Followed by Consolidation of Clofarabine Plus Low-Dose Cytarabine Alternating With Decitabine in Frontline Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History